Why is there a payment hold on my money even though i've received positive feedback.

remidy2k9
Contributor
Contributor
I'm really frustrated with paypal. It states that once i receive positive feedback on ebay the hold on my money will be released. I'm absolutely outraged to why my money still hasnt been released even though the buyer has got the goods and gave me positive feedback (i have 100% feedback rating). This will be my first sale on ebay and i cant wait 21 days b4 i can use the money. Can anyone please help me out urgently. Also where can i find a number so that i can call customer services?
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Kris07,

Welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear about your payment holds. To take a closer look at why some of your payments have been released and some remain on hold, we'd need to take a closer look at your account.

As we can't access your account details from here, I'd recommend contacting our customer support either by phone or on Twitter, which is @AskPayPal, so we can provide more specific information to you.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

patriia
Contributor
Contributor

hi there, i will tell you why pay pall hold our money even after a positive feedback, im having the same problem here, the thing is, pay pall charge us for everything even for the money that should be use for post the item we sell, is the old tale, more you have more you want and this is what is with pay pall you know that long they hold our money more money they get, is some kind of investiment they do, if you talk with someone that will not lie to you you will understand, they are using our money for investiment that will give then more money, as we wait to use a little money they are going to good restaurantes, changing cars and all that, im not saing that you sould not go to good restaurant and all that what im tring to say is all this is not to keep buyer safe and seller happy, no way they dont care about people like us, so dont worry and just sit down and wait for you £5 for 21 days, i bet from that from that £5 they are geting a £50 a day, good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.