When will I be able to access my funds?

popober
Contributor
Contributor

So I'm working for an online company, and they pay using Paypal. It's my first time using the service so I fully expected to just immediately recieve my funds as soon as I got paid. I did, but now it seems that Paypal is wihtholding my payment? I updated it to "Order Processed" since that was what Paypal said, so I wanna ask how long can it be before I get my payment?

Status is "Pending" and says "Paypal has placed a temporary hold while we're revieweing it."

I was planning to use to money on some things asap, some of them pretty important, and I don't really want to wait any longer. I was also planning on actually using my funds here directly from Paypal, instead of say transferring it to a bank account.

I tried looking up at other similar issues, but I figured I might as well post about my specific problem since it's about selling a service instead of an item.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

popober
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@popober

Not paypals fault neither you or your employer READ how things worked before you sent funds.

And don't worry i will make sure i don't EVER help you or respond to any of your posts from now on as you are so rude.

Feel free to reply.....guess you won't be able to resist.......but neither I nor i doubt anyone else will bother to read it.

Byeee

Sure, I'll admit I didn't read because I thought paypal was trustworthy. I mean I absolutely had a choice, right?

I'll also admit my employers using paypal suck. But does that make it any less of a scam? Noooope.

Hey, if saying the truth is rude then sure I'm rude. But I'm pretty sure it's ruder to tell people "it's YOUR fault paypal is scamming you" and defending a lie with another bald-faced lie.

You, uh, didn't really help me. And, from what I've seen in other threads in this section, not anyone else either it seems. It's just the robot reply of "It's paypal policy, suck it up." Replying with robot cliches never help anyone.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.