The ''confirm receipt'' Button? Where?! HELP!! :(

Dragunnitum
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there!

i'm a simple little Algerian dude, 22 years old, i draw and design stuff online for small payments.

I usually ask of the Clients to press a button that says ''confirm receipt'' if they are fully satisfied with my service, which allows me to use the money in few days only after receivng it. it used to be all fine!

But recently, Clients have been telling me that there's no such thing as ''confirm receipt'' button, they can't find it anywhere. and i'm just left here without clues waiting for WEEKS to a month for that money to be usable! i marked it ash shipped/proccessed and everything.

even the paypal FAQ didn't shed any light on this matter. i will contact Paypal support in the upcoming days, but i thought asking real people here with similar issue might be helpful!

I have a payment of ~40$ held right now and i really need to use it 😞

any help would be apreciated, thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

abdo4
New Community Member

I have exactly the same problem. It also used to work before, where clients had that 'confirm receipt' button, but now clients tell me the button is not there.

Paypal support was not helpful.

Please someone from paypal look into this issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.