Temporary Hold on Refund

fruit_fling
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for something through paypal (not on ebay) but then almost immediately cancelled as I found a problem with my order. I made and cancelled the order on 17/09, got my refund back on 20/09 but it a temporary hold has been placed on it. I understand that this has something to do with the payment actually being taken from my bank account. However, the payment has now cleared from my bank account, but my refund is still being held. Does anyone know how long it will take for my refund to be released? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
152 REPLIES 152

MrNguy3n
Contributor
Contributor
Received a refund on the 11/01/2016 today is the 18/01/2016 and my paypal funds is still on temporary hold. How much longer must i wait?
Login to Me Too

Laila8i8
Contributor
Contributor
I would file an Attorney general. Contact pp tell them that's what you're going to do. I bet you'll see your funds will available tomorrow. Something has to be done.
Login to Me Too

michaeljee12
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Paypal,

I would like to know if the number you were provided is toll-free. I am living in the Philippines that is why my best way of asking assistance is through email I badly need your help with regards to my account issues.

Now, my second problem is that according to your attendant "A Prakash" as from his reply to see click here 
2017-11-02_1845    you need more information but when I copy the link you have given for the Case ID: PP-006-278-654-085     I came up that I completed the requirements already. here is the screenshot from my PayPal account. I am very much confused now. I hope someone can assist me properly with my issues to which the attendant is more knowledgeable enough to assist me now. Here is the screenshot as a proof of completing the  Case ID: PP-006-278-654-085 requirements please click here  2017-11-02_1849    .. Please do assist me properly as I am really badly needed my account back to the normal transaction. 

I am asking your brief kind assistance to assist me well with my issues and resolve this asap. As I don't have anything to need to make my account like this. I hope you can provide me a reason why did you make a chargeback into my paypal account as nobody is answering my questions with so many emails I made.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.