Still waiting after 28 days to have my funds released.

Robinw85

I sold an item for just under $400au on the 21st of April via ebay. Payment was received and the item was shipped immediately. Tracking was provided and the item has been received. Buyer received the item weeks ago and gave positive feedback. It has now been 28 days, well past your 21 day MAXIMUM for holding my funds and I still do not have access to my money.

I called customer support 3 times and received absolutely no help. The last time they told me they "do not have a button to release the funds on my account, because the button is broken" (what the **bleep** does this even mean, it sounds absurd?) and that technical support would have to fix this but gave me no ETA. This was over 5 days ago.

This is rediculous and verging on criminal at this point. You are leaving me no choice but to commence action through the office of Fair Trading unless this is resolved very soon. Any legitimate assistance in resolving this would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Robinw85

1. It is not ''our'' hold, this is not customer services, the clue is when you click to post a thread on ''ask the community''.

2. Just a query, can you receive AU$ on your UK paypal account??

3. What you do matters not one jot to us, we are just here to try and help you as volunteers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Robinw85

I apologise for the frustration. I was not aware you were volunteers (first time using this forum and it is directly connected to paypal itself, so I thought there may be customer support staff here) and honestly after 3 hours of phone calls with customer service offering absolutely no help I am at the end of my tether with this.

Yes I can receive AUD, paypal just converts it accross. Is there any advice you can offer on a way to get in touch with paypal staff who have the power to actually resolve an issue like this. It seems like there entire customer support team so far has dont nothing but deliberately run me around in circles. Telling me my funds cannot be released because a "button is broken on my account" sounds like something out of a sketch show.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Robinw85

Well its an excuse that on 10 years helping here i have not heard before.............!!

If you have called and not received help from an agent and to be honest some of them are not the brightest of lights in the harbour then I would put as much info as possible and send it to   >>

Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter >>

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.