Reversal - accidently posted wrong tracking number

filmova
Contributor
Contributor

As a seller I had  a claim for long delivery time. Was asked for a tracking number, but I accidently typed in the wrong one in the form (from the same batch). 

The same day when i realised the misatake I posted the photo of the post reciept with the right Tracking no and textualy explained my mistake providig the right number in comment .

There was no answer and a reversal was issued by paypal. So the buyer will get the money and the purchased item.

How can i dispute this?  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@filmova

Paypal checks the tracking number you entered on paypal.

If that does not show the item as delivered then the buyer gets a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

filmova
Contributor
Contributor

But how I can correct this mis-typed number once posted? And get the money back? I posted the receipt showing the right no in the attacment  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi filmova,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear this.

In that situation the best solution would be calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to correct the details for you.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it will get resolved soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.