Release my funds

Aron1
Contributor
Contributor
The payer paid for the item on the 1st of March 2017 I sent of the item on the 2nd of march I havnt the item has been on hold for a release date of the 22nd of march 2017 because I didn't know I had to keep the receipt to show I sent the item for PayPal I didn't bother and the buyer hasn't left any feed back I currently havnt had the money released and have 5 more items that have been brought and paid for there release date isn't even showing although I havnt sent the items yet due to my money by being released eBay is a very good selling platform although being a new users to PayPal I am feeling let down by the holding system Atleast release the money on the expected date I'm feeling very let down and I am not sure whether I should continue to sell on eBay due to this Please release my funds I will send off the rest of my items if my last fund have been accepted also will keep all my receipts and now I know that if you put in the details you will get money within 14days is a big help Please release my last fund as I have been waiting for a month just to receive those funds and have many more items I need to send and need my release date Paypal would be a lot more convenient if they took their cut and just waited for the buyer to receive there product
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aron1

If its an Ebay sale then its an Ebay hold as Ebay and paypal are 2 separate companies.

Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.

Normally funds are released if you use Ebay shipping when your tracking number shows delivery of the item + 3 days.

If you don't send trackable then you may have to wait 21 days.

If the release date is the 22nd then its the 22nd up until midnight.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.