Pending payment still on hold.

Budgie93
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have been selling on eBay since the 1st of July. My first two items sold on the 3rd and were delivered and feedback has been recieved. The payments are still on hold however. Another item sold tonight (11th) and that payment has gone straight into my PayPal balance while the other two are still on hold. Why would this be? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Budgie93
Contributor
Contributor

Could anybody understand why? another two items of mine sold and have been paid for and i have recieved that money today.  First two are still on hold. thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Budgie93,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community forum and welcome as a new member!

To provide one of the safest online payment services our internal security system reviews every transaction before it is released. If you have received a payment and this has been placed on a temporary hold, you can check here how to speed up the review https://goo.gl/BmIQsk. If you have marked the item as shipped and provided a tracking number but the funds have not been released please contact us by phone, Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to look into this for you.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.