Pending Balance

MattyT88
Contributor
Contributor
This pending balance rule is an absolute joke! I have sent items out bang on time, paid more for delivery to make sure the parcels get there in perfect order and what reward do it get? PayPal holding funds forever and a day. I now have 2 products out there that the buyers have confirmed have arrived and work with nothing to show for it. I might need this money to live on! PayPal don't know that. For me it is the biggest con I have ever come across. Pride themselves on "security". Load of nonesense that is, I've had money come out of my bank via PayPal transactions in the past which weren't authorised by me. Security is a massive smoke screen for these guys holding your money. As soon as the money arrives in my account it will be bye bye PayPal. Time wasters!
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

MattyT88
Contributor
Contributor
Another naive response. Your agent said they only work until 6pm in U.K. I'm out until at least 7. We can agree to disagree...... secure in the knowledge that I'm right and PayPal can't give a consistent and logical answer to questions when asked.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MattyT88

I can see why you have problems picking up a phone when you can't even read.

My agent??  Smiley Very Happy What the heck do I have to do with paypal?

The clue is that when you click on ''community'' and then ''ask the community'' then its a ''user to user'' advice forum.

If you want paypal customer services then phone them.........oh thats right you can't pick up a phone in your car can you.

And paypal may well be able to give you a logical answer if you PHONE THEM.

I responded to let you know the time scale of holds and withdrawals and I responded to advise you that paypal have a FREE landline service.

Yet all you can do in reply is be rude to someone that took the time to try and help you. Won't make that mistake again and I doubt anyone else will bother.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AhmetdaRock
Contributor
Contributor
Its my first time selling an item on ebay and the item has been tracked and bla bla etc all the bullcrap done positive feedback...how long does paypal "hold" in to our cash and make profit? Its been more than 2 weeks since i got paid and sent the item and balance still pending what a rubbish service so dissapointed by the fact paypal takes people for a fool...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmetdaRock

Ebay and paypal are 2 separate companies with 2 separate new seller hold policies for on or off Ebay sales.

So this is an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the payments.

Positive feedback has no bearing on payment release.

Don't think anyone is taking you for a fool, its the new seller hold that every single seller on Ebay goes through.

As its for buyer protection (and we need buyers) AND it weeds out poor sellers most of us don't mind.

Info in link below for you  >>

https://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/sr?query=1746

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AhmetdaRock
Contributor
Contributor
Well i had to phone them to release my money (paypal) n was told if i did not paypal would have released it in 21 days...so paypal has no system to automatically link royal mail tracking info with their system either.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.