Paypal is fraudulent..

tsboyd16
Contributor
Contributor
Where do I even begin? I hate Paypal so much. So f***king much. I made a sale online, uploaded tracking, the customer received his item 2 going on 3 weeks ago and paypal is STILL HOLDING MY MONEY? Money that I actually need URGENT. There are absolutely NO RED FLAGS, and there is nothing wrong with the item I sold. The customer is happy so what more is there to hold onto? Exactly why does Paypal hold funds after the customer receive the item? What **bleep** sense does that even make to allow us to sale things through Paypals system but once the customer gets the money it's still being held. Like what is the purpose behind it. It's actually funny because Paypal is a bored **bleep** scamming **bleep** system with dumb **bleep** workers who can't even help resolve issues. **bleep** stupid **bleep** **bleep** dumb **bleep** **bleep** stupid dumb **bleep** system **bleep** Paypal. Use STRIPE or SQUARE if you ever want to sale things. They don't hold funds and I have NEVER had an issue with them ever. They are way better than **bleep** stupid dumb **bleep** **bleep** paypal. Paypal holds funds for 180 days which is **bleep** ignorant because what if people actually desperately need the money? I'm talking like electricity and water bills or rent. It's 100% ignorant and selfish that a customer can have there product for 180 days but I can't get my money for 180 days. **bleep** Paypal. All you workers will continue to make minimum wage while my business **bleep** on your paychecks. Frauds.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.