Payment status:Payment pending (unilateral)

qasyed
New Community Member

Hi,

i am using paypal servces via woocommerce (wordpress).

when ever someone buy a thing from me i get payment on hold and error comes up is :"Payment pending (unilateral)"

my email address used in woocommerce is same as my paypal id.

API name,password,signature is ok as well.

can any one plz help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi qasyed,

welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting about your payment holds.

In an effort to create a safer online payments community, we place money from some payment to one side, in your pending balance. This may be because there's a higher than average risk associated with this payment. As long as there are no problems with the transactions, you’ll have the money within 21 days or less.

Holding certain payments helps to prevent losses, by keeping your money secure. It also makes buyers feel safer and more likely to return and purchase again.

Here’s what you can do to speed things up:

• Provide tracking information in your PayPal account. 3 days after the item has arrived at its destination contact us. We will confirm delivery and your payment should be available.
  • Mark the item as sent. Your money will be available within 7 days of the postage date (14 days if you’re sending to an international location).
  • If your item doesn’t need to be posted (e-book, piano lesson, etc), mark the order as processed and provide details. Your money will be available within 7 days after you mark the order as processed (14 days if you’re sending to an international location).

To mark an item/order as sent/processed:

1. Locate the payment in your Activity and click on the transaction.
  2. Click See details on classic site, here you can choose to Mark as Shipped or Mark as Processed.
  3. On the next page, provide the appropriate details and click Save.

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to get in touch with us by email or phone and we'd be happy to confirm the details. You will find our contact information by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.