My paypal funds are still being held! After Delivery and Positive Feedback...

RetroNerd
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on ebay for $500+ dollars and the item was delivered with tracking on monday november 27th and the buyer left a positive feedback on tuesday the 28th and paypal said the money would be released to me on november 30th and yet i STILL DONT HAVE MY MONEY meanwhile the buyer has had the item for a little over 3 days now! This is unacceptable ive been selling on ebay for over 3 years now i have over 429 feedback with only 2-3 negatives over the years and my seller rating is above standard with power seller status! Im reconsidering doing business on here and ebay once my last items sell unless this problem is resolved.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RetroNerd

Well to be honest whether you bother to use Ebay or Paypal again makes no difference to us at all as this is a community forum and not paypal customer services.

And if they say your funds should clear on the 30th then its still the 30th until midnight.

Also you can be put back on to Ebays hold by Ebay for many reasons including 'suddenly selling a higher priced item'.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RetroNerd
Contributor
Contributor

And yet im still waiting 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RetroNerd

Posting here won't achieve anything, why not give them a call and they can release them manually for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.