Is it possible to leave feedback on the Paypal site?

comicscotty477
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to leave feedback on the Paypal site?

I have funds on hold and a Paypal adviser informed me that teh buyer needs to leave positive feedback on paypal - not ebay - in order to shorten the hold time to 3 days.

The buyer has received the item in 2 days which was sent using a signed/tracked service. The buyer has left positive feedback on ebay but apparenty that isn't enough ... he has to do the same on paypal?

I can't see how to do this ..... is it possible?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

comicscotty477
Contributor
Contributor

'feedback can be left by mistake to the wrong seller'?

Oh come on ... really? 

You only need to take a glance at the buyer and seller details to see that they correspond to the item in question.

Simple.

It's more likely that paypal are making a lot of money in interest in holding a great deal of customers cash.

Money for nothing, as the phrase goes.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@comicscotty477

Yep its easy done. i have done it myself.

If you buy a lot of the same type of item which i do then its easy to just click on the wrong one from a long list of sellers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

comicscotty477
Contributor
Contributor

All that a trained member of paypal staff would need to do is to look at the seller, the buyer and the item to see that they correspond.

That's all it takes to verify that all is in order.

I'm not talking about some random amateur member leaving wrong feedback.

It's not the same thing.

Login to Me Too

jschall81
New Community Member
DONT trust paypal customer service they loe to get you off the phones thier lies cost me 75 dollars this week.
Login to Me Too

Khurram207
New Community Member

Will never use again ridiculous service 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.