I can't see the transaction details for a payment I've received / Pending balance

mateogaldos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I just sold my first item! I received an email from Paypal that says I've been paid but that it's currently on hold until I provide proof of the shipment, which I understand since I am new seller. However, when I log into my account to see the transaction details in order to find the customer's address and info to for shipping, there is nothing there. I can't find the transaction anywhere. I've read that I should be able to find a "Pending Balance" somewhere but I can't.

Please help!!!

Thanks,

Mateo

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mateogaldos

Do not send yet as it may be a scam.

Firstly if it was an ebay item then do this >>>

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Secondly are you sending it internationally eg to Nigeria or anywhere???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mateogaldos
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Thanks for your reply.

What is scam?

It's not ebay, it's from my own webpage...

I don't know where I'm supposed to send it since I haven't received any information from the buyer except for what's in the email I got from PayPal (name, date, amount and transaction ID). No address, email, phone, nothing...

Thanks,

Mateo

Login to Me Too

Simpz
Contributor
Contributor

I've jus had similar issue I've sold a few items on eBay recived emails for each item to say payment recived but there is no money in eBay and there is also no address on the eBay sale page either

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.