Funds held

Laviska
Contributor
Contributor

its beef 3 days and funds still not available, even though I was guaranteed and the rep left notes, they said they can't honor that. Why if eBay release the funds and took off the hold, why is PayPal holding my money when I was told it would be release this morning, I called in the past and got it released and now they saying they can't do it, this is frustrating, and I get people saying it will and others saying whatever to get me off the phone, release my money

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Laviska

Contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Laviska
Contributor
Contributor

I am and now they are saying maybe tomorrow and everyone is saying something different even though they see notes where multiple reps told me it will be available now they saying something different I train customer service reps and this isn't right, someone should be able to do something I just need help,I been selling on eBay for years this is a different account because my last account got hacked, I just don't understand why no one is helping me

@kernowlass wrote:

@Laviska

Contact customer services.

Login to Me Too

Laviska
Contributor
Contributor

All they are saying is sorry I was given wrong info, I'm still on trying to get something done but he saying tomorrow at 9am so I don't know he said the email message they sent to my paypal is wrong, the day that PayPal had on their site is wrong, what customer service don't honey there employees and other managers that told me today

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.