FUNDS REVERSED. HELP PLEASE?

brxwne
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve recently had funds reversed after an item was sold on eBay. As a seller, with proof of postage I feel like there is not much more I can do, and should be protected?

However, PayPal has reversed the funds and I’m left empty handed.

As a seller, have I missed a trick?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Codman21
New Community Member

Sad I know. Just been **bleep** over today myself. Only second time in about 4 years but still **bleep** you off. The sad matter  of things is you can do nothing about it and these people know it. The scum bag even left me positive feedback to say the item had been received and was happy with it. The purchase had happened  3 months earlyer.   Pay pall are useless in these matters and always side with the buyer. That’s not the best. Not only do you lose the money and the item but they charge you £14 for the pleasure. If it is a charge back case. The good news is that most people using eBay are honest. My items are posted in a letter box at the bottom of my street so there is no tracking to keep postage free on my items. I only do singed for at the post office on larger orders. 

Login to Me Too

Codman21
New Community Member

Sad I know. Just been **bleep** over today myself. Only second time in about 4 years but still **bleep** you off. The sad matter of things is you can do nothing about it and these people know it. The scum bag even left me positive feedback to say the item had been received and was happy with it. The purchase had happened 3 months earlyer. Pay pall are useless in these matters and always side with the buyer. That’s not the best. Not only do you lose the money and the item but they charge you £14 for the pleasure. If it is a charge back case. The good news is that most people using eBay are honest. My items are posted in a letter box at the bottom of my street so there is no tracking to keep postage free on my items. I only do singed for at the post office on larger orders.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.