Disputed Payment

Seann
Contributor
Contributor

i recently sold a phone on ebay and recieved payment via paypal. i even recieved payment confirmation from the buyer saying that he had paid. seeing that i had paid, i sent the phone. i checked on the delivery status of the phone and saw it had been delivered and signed for. seeing this i thought great he has the phone. when i got home that evening i saw i had an email from paypal saying there was a dispute and that i had to fax copies of the POD to them in order the resolve the negative balance on my paypal account. i printed out the PODs and the fax cover note and tried to fax the documents but the fax line given to me did not work. this fustrated me even more as i was about to say goodby to my phone and the money. i then called paypal and actually spoke to somone whom gave me a new fax number. the fax has gone through but in the details page it still says "waiting for your fax" i have since uploaded the PODs and the email confirming payment via the upload tabs. 

i still have not heard from paypal about how this is all going or anything. i am getting a little worried now as i do not want to loose the sale. i have sent them what they want so there is no reason for them to take the funds away, unless of course they choose to ignore it.

any advice would be great. 

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Seann,

Sometimes, these cases can take a bit longer then expected in order to be investigated and for the buyer and seller to be contacted with an update. The best thing I can advise is if you have provided us with the proof of postage receipt and the tracking information shows the item has been delivered, we should find this case in your favour. It just may take a bit longer then expected.

If there is an extensive delay with your case being resolved, you should contact customer services directly for more information in regards to why the case has still not been resolved.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.