Depop

Clr7kirby
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have sold an item and someone is making up lies to say that my item is ‘fake’ and covered in mud which it wasn’t covered in mud because I wiped them before sending them off, he says there fake which I believe there not I sold exactly what was in the picture there was no lie to what they look like, I proved it in one of the photos by putting my name on a piece of paper and putting it next to the item because he asked me to, I answered all questions that he asked me to my knowledge, I sold the item of what I believe it is to my knowledge and it was his choice to by it I was completely honest with him, I say there real and he says there fake, now he’s demanding a refund on it and making up lies that they were covered in mud and that they fake, I don’t know what to do as I don’t have the money for a refund because I didn’t think this would happen What should I do? thankyou I sent this to depop and they said to message PayPal but I don’t know what to do now Thankyou
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.