pending money from buyer and dont where to put the tracking number

nur_milia85
Contributor
Contributor
hi..im a new ebay seller..yesterday someone just bid my item..n make the payment thru paypal..usually ebay will sent the awaiting payment n seller need to pay the item thru ebay who connect to paypal..n now i dont know if seller has made the payment or not ..because in paypal history do not appear seller paypal id..but paypal has sent an email who said seller just made the payment yesterday..i got confused for these problem...pls help me to solve this problem..tq
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nur_milia85

Mind you a thank you would have been nice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

irvin29
Contributor
Contributor

ok no problem

Login to Me Too

Argos

hi I just receive this from a buyer that he has paid already and pending tracking number to : paypal  tracking. Sector @.     yahoo.com

what gets me is that paypal uses yahoo email?

I've checked my paypal account and it is still zero balance. They want me to send the package to Africa. I wish I can post the email I received but it won't let me. Please help before I send the package. 

Login to Me Too

nur_milia85
Contributor
Contributor
Dont send! They r scammers from africa..im one of their victims
Login to Me Too

Argos

@nur_milia85 wrote:
Dont send! They r scammers from africa..im one of their victims

Wow thank you nur_milia85!!! Your a life saver!! I hope you recover from your lost 10 folds!!

Login to Me Too

avillamor1904
New Community Member
FYI: This is a scam! Beware! Email add: paypaltrackingsector (at) yahoo dot com
Login to Me Too

pro_solver

Hi! I sent my new client the paypal.me link to ask for payment. He sent me back immage on my messenger that money has been sent with my link picture and currency and all. Seems legit. But I don't see any credit on my paypal balance when i checked. He says it takes 3-4 days for paypal to record it. Does this really take this long to verify the payment made by a client? Because i just gave him partial delivery and I will give the rest of it when there is full payment. He wants the rest of it already and how can I be sure he really paid for it through paypal when I don't see it on my balances?

Shouldn't seller be given notice as soon as buyer makes a payment, in real time? Thanks for your attention.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.