Where is my refund?

szhieloah
New Community Member

I got my account verified and it has been more than 24 hours but still I have not received the refund that they said they were going to. Please help. How can I get my refund?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalDesshinta

Hello  szhieloah,

Thank you for reaching out our PayPal HeadStart community.

We understand that you successfully verified your PayPal account, once the verification process is completed PayPal will the return the PayPal Verification fee to your card. As such, please keep an eye on your credit card statement to see the refund.

Also, if your bank or card issuer did not receive the refund after 30 days, please contact PayPal, please reach out to us through one of our customer service channels we'd be happy to help! You can call or email us by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of your PayPal page. We are also available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/paypal or on Twitter at @AskPayPal.

- Desshinta

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.