Payment is not getting process

Shyamjee008
New Community Member

I recently became Paypal customer just week ago since I created this account  , and got integrated Paypal buy buttons with my website things happening with my customer unable to pay me following through my website the reason they are getting message something like "we are unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time please return to the merchant website try using a different payment method this is not happening with a single customer Four to Five Customers  from diffrent diffrent location all of them getting same massage .

I spoke with the paypal and explain them same thing . They are keep on saying account is ok there is no problem with the account  , Problem coming from customer side they also suggested me to tell the customer to call their bank and allow the payment go through, they have done but it still problem not been resolved yet,

if anyone can help me also can check my website Paypal button integrated ,I will be very thankful I really got frustrated and tired being with paypal since 2 to 3 days with them all the time over the phone and still problem is there.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.