No claim dispute always favored buyer?? Seller is a loser?

funyuh
Contributor
Contributor

i Had a case open by a USA buyer. 

The registered mail parcel arrived in USA and had attempted to deliver to her, but failed as she not at home. The local post office leave a notice to reminder her to collect.

She instead emailed me telling she dont have car and cannot go to the local post office and told me since she did not receive, she wanted full refund from me.

I asked her to call to her local post office if they can re-deliver again and 3 weeks later. She emailed me again asking for refund as she did not receive the parcel and open a non delivery claim with Paypal.

I provided all the emails, tracking number to Paypal, In the end, you know what! Paypal closed the case in favored of the buyer without giving me any reason!!!

I find this Paypal is only protecting buyer but never seller!

Anyone can help me? or I am doomed by Paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

G-fxllc
New Community Member
This isnt the first time I provided tracking details and PayPal favored the criminal. This is insane. We should do a class action against this conpany...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

G-fxllc
New Community Member
This isnt the first time I provided tracking details and PayPal favored the criminal. This is insane. We should do a class action against this conpany...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.