working capital refusal after 3 loans paid back error code DLGJ0260

ssmithlarne
Contributor
Contributor

have had 3 loans before and no problem tried to apply for my fourth and got a message PAYPAL WORKING CAPITAL IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR BUSINESS and an error code of 

DLGJ0260

anyone else having issues i have rang them and they told me my account was in perfect standing and to keep re applying anyone else had this and managed to eventually get the capital and if so how long 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

greenmonkey77
Contributor
Contributor
Iv had several Paypal loans all paid off in good time but been denied since November with this code. Personally I think it’s a combination of swift finance taking over Paypal working capital and the fact Paypal won’t be ebays sole payment gateway in the near future. If most of your sales are through eBay like mine Paypal will be preparing for a big hit on payments through eBay. All this is guess work on my behalf but after 3-4 month of being denied it’s just a couple of reasons that have crossed my mind.....both probably incorrect ( :
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.