withdraw

davidrust84
New Community Member

hi can some one tell me why my withdrawals are pending every time i attempt to take money out of paypal please 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@davidrust84 wrote:

hi can some one tell me why my withdrawals are pending every time i attempt to take money out of paypal please 

Hi @davidrust84,

Withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through the PayPal system. Generally they will complete within 2 hours however PayPal may occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review. To provide one of the safest online payment services the internal security system reviews every transaction before it's released.

This type of review can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account, you may be logging in from an unsecure network or you may have made changes to your account Settings recently.

Once their review has finished your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account as long as the review did not turn up any issues.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.