rogue brand

friendzaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone , I would like to ask you about the rogue brand. I have bought the hoodie from Anti Social Social Club and I got 2 order because I using different address but the same paypal account , after waited for 1 month 5 days the package was arrived but just one order that is not mind.It is the order of friend that I paid for him with my account.Now I'm waitting for 1 month 11 days for my package with no processing on the website of the brand,I send the email to them everyday but no answer.They don't even do anything or have movement,I saw they still sell the new product with out ask the old customer,So I reported on the paypal for take my money back,They don't even talk to paypal,I'm not sure they answer paypal or not but I'm still waitting for the reported processing. I have a few question that I need to know,first Will i get my money back if they don't answer the reported on the paypal ?

What I can do more ? I really that money 105 dollar. please help me out thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi friendzaa,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community forum and welcome as a new member!

If you have purchased an item and it has not been received please open a dispute in your PayPal Account. More information on this can be found here - Open Dispute

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.