returning unwanted goods

jill079
Contributor
Contributor

I have received refunds from good from "Strong Current Enterprises Limited",which were not as described. I now keep getting emails from "FreeseeTV" to return goods to them. How do I know if this is the same company or partner. I have requested a "Retuns Label" but they are ignoring it. What should I do? I don't want to send goods to a phoney address and then get caught for not returning to original seller.

Jill 079

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi jill079,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you have opened a claim for this transaction and you have been asked to return the item please only return it to the address PayPal provided to you via email. This will be a verified address for the merchant.

- Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi jill079,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you have opened a claim for this transaction and you have been asked to return the item please only return it to the address PayPal provided to you via email. This will be a verified address for the merchant.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

jill079
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Siobhan2

I have had no request to return by pay pal or seller.

So will hang on to the antenna's for 1 month then dispose of them.

regards and thanks

Jill079

Login to Me Too

Stringwells
Contributor
Contributor

Have you paid for the items via Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.