refund

Raina_J
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have returned an item I bought on ebay and the seller issued a refund on October 16th but I have not received the refund. I paid the item using a card. Is it the normal delay? And I have a paypal transaction number which is 2D127321U5057535S.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raina_J

Don't post any personal info etc on here as this is a community forum and not customer services.

However >>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raina_J

Don't post any personal info etc on here as this is a community forum and not customer services.

However >>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Delanie
New Community Member
I've got this same problem, I'm awaited a refund from eBay that was issued on 18/10 so they tell me but I can't see it on my PayPal account anywhere &I it's not in my bank account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Delanie

Did you read my post above yours??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.