refund

marleymoo123
Contributor
Contributor
I've had a refund from a purchase on eBay. Its showing in my Activity but not letting me withdraw it.??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DanielJR
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi there marleymoo123,

Thank you for your query and welcome to the PayPal community forum 🙂

As you mentioned you have a refund but you are unable to withdraw the funds. If you have received a refund on a payment that was initiated within the last 10 calendar days and was funded via the direct debit setup between PayPal and your local bank. The funds may not have cleared fully from your bank albeit the funds have been debited a day or two.

Once the funds clear fully from your bank account the pending balance will become available and you will be able to withdraw the funds to the bank.

I hope this helps clarify the status of your balance/refund.

However if you have additional queries we are more than happy to assist you further 🙂

or you may wish to contact our customer support on our freephone number if you wish to speak to an PayPal representative

Freephone 0800 358 7911

-DanielJR

Login to Me Too

marleymoo123
Contributor
Contributor
It was an item I bought that was faulty so they gave me a refund. It been two days! I will wait... Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.