refund request

patricia57
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to contact Paypal about an order placed in August. I have not received the items. The seller is not responding to emails and there is no phone number. The Resopution Centre only allows reporting of suspicious activity. I eventually got through to Paypal by phone after two days of trying and long waits, only to be told that I needed to be transferred to another department. The operators in this department were more interested in their private converstation and giggling than speaking to me. After trying to attract their attention for several minutes I had to end the call. I now seem to have run out of options. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@patricia57

How did you pay for item? Which paypal option did you use or was it via Ebay or a website?

Secondly how did you FUND the paypal payment, be exact please?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @patricia57,

Apologies for the delay. Was this payment a personal payment or marked for goods/services? If goods/services then you should have the option to dispute this. If it was an 'Order' and the order was still pending this may have been the reason you could not do this. Here's how to open a Non Receipt Claim if you have still not managed to file the case. 

Hope this helps,

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.