"Were sorry but we cannot process your request at this time"

JTDillinger
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, my father has tried 2 times over the last year to make an account to send me money while he is away. We are both in the US. My account is verified and active. He makes an account and verifies then links his checking account. He then attaches his debit card, verifies email address and mobile number. Even his SSN. Summar page will say verified and all limits lifted blah blah. He tries to send me payment via friends and family and gets the classic paypal error "cannot process your request at this time". He tried adding his credit card in addition. I tried requesting. He has cleared his cookies everything. Why wont paypal allow this payment??? Why wony paypal just give an honest answer instead of some generic, vague error prompting you to contact customer service, then you do they are absolutely no help. He isnt young and tech savy so all this nonsense frusterates him and me too for that matter. So lets just put it bluntly, paypal clearly sees this as a security risk or something? So basically just give up on oaypal and find a service who actually wants our business because PayPal has repeatedly denied his payments. Why does paypal try and be so inviting and tell us its fast and convenient, just a few clicks and send money anywhere! I have seen an absolutely insane number of people having this exact issue and the mods ask the basic questions...do you have $$ in your balance, are you verified etc etc. I just dont get it. Its extremely dissapointing to know its a multi billion dollar company and quite frankly, could not care less about our measly 200 payments they continue to deny.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.