"There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access."

evab96

I have $32.50 in my PayPal account that I cannot get into my bank account or debit card. I previously, about 4 months ago, got $150 transferred to my bank account no problem. Now, I have $22.50 from StubHub and $10 from a friend (which I received a phone notification of, but it also isn't showing up AT ALL on my PayPal home page???) that I can't access. I uploaded a photo ID image and an image of a utility bill with my address. That was a day ago on a Monday, so I'm expecting to wait a couple days for PayPal to respond to that (it says wait 2 business days). I am very frustrated because although it isn't a large amount of money I'm a broke college student so $32.50 would help me out a lot. Has anyone had this issue and did it EVER get resolved? I just want my money!! 

Also any reason why my money ($10) which I'm assuming my friend found by searching my phone number, why isn't it showing up on my PayPal account at all?? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.