payment

juju4
Contributor
Contributor
I asked for a credit account and was declined but when ordering a Dyson was still sent one PayPal requesting a cheque I have not got a lot of money as on benefits what do I do
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_paula

Hi juju4 and welcome, 

I am not really sure what you mean. Do you mean you were given a credit account even after you were declined? Or do you mean you paid for an item and we did not get the funds for it. 

It would be great If you could give us a little more information so we can help. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

juju4
Contributor
Contributor
I asked for a credit account to pay for a Dyson but had a email back telling me that I had been unsucsesfull.Now PayPal have sent an echeque aking for £199.00,but on my account page at Dyson it says payment method is PayPal credit could you please tell me what is going on as I don't have £199. In one go would never of said yes if I didn't have a credit account
Login to Me Too

juju4
Contributor
Contributor
Or to put it another way have I got a credit or not as I don't know what my repayments are and when could u please clarify
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

I recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit directly on 0800 368 7155 who can clarify this for you.

-David R

Login to Me Too

juju4
Contributor
Contributor
How to contact PayPal directly by email
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

You can send an email via the Message Centre on your PayPal account.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.