lifting limits

novice6
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I do not have a street name or number so am unable to complete the  lifting limits section

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martin

Hi novice6

Welcome to our Community!

If you have a building or house name, you should be able to use this instead of a number. You could also use a district or area name for the street name. In the UK the most important part of the address is the postcode. The address is used to verify the identitiy of the account holder through an automated process. If this automated identity check fails, you will be asked to provide a proof of identoty and abnd proof of a address.

Thanks

Martin

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martin

Hi novice6

Welcome to our Community!

If you have a building or house name, you should be able to use this instead of a number. You could also use a district or area name for the street name. In the UK the most important part of the address is the postcode. The address is used to verify the identitiy of the account holder through an automated process. If this automated identity check fails, you will be asked to provide a proof of identoty and abnd proof of a address.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.