how can people send me money?

queeniegragasin
Contributor
Contributor

i have created paypal to receive payments only but i don't have credit or debit card, I am new to this and I am a bit confused on how the system works.

If I could not provide a credit or debit card information as of now, can I still receive the payment in my paypal account and withdraw it later after I have secured a bank account? 

Please I need help on this.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi queeniegragasin

People need your ppal email address to send u money(the one u sign on here with)

They must have a ppal account to do this

U have to confirm your email address first then u can receive payments

If u dont add a bank acct u will be limited to how much money u can receive in your acc

One confirmed u can add a bank acc and once the bank account is verified u can withdraw money from your ppal acc to your bank acc

U can also add a card

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi queeniegragasin

People need your ppal email address to send u money(the one u sign on here with)

They must have a ppal account to do this

U have to confirm your email address first then u can receive payments

If u dont add a bank acct u will be limited to how much money u can receive in your acc

One confirmed u can add a bank acc and once the bank account is verified u can withdraw money from your ppal acc to your bank acc

U can also add a card

Login to Me Too

queeniegragasin
Contributor
Contributor

hi minty1,

Thank you for the response. I have done everything you said and I have confirmed my email address. The one thing i don't have for now is a bank account or a credit or debit card. My status is still unverified and I'm afraid that if someone is going to pay me through my paypal account, the money will be totally freezed in my paypal account since I have not provided any card details.

As what I have understood, as long as I have a paypal account, I can still receive payments even though I did not provide any card details yet. Am I correct?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@queeniegragasin

You may be able to receive the funds into your paypal account balance but >>>

If you don't have a debit or credit card then you can't SPEND any funds you receive in your paypal account balance.

If you don't have a bank account then you can't WITHDRAW those funds from your paypal account to your bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rakibul

Confirm your identity problem ? Can i recive any company payment .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.