funds

EllieMaria
New Community Member

I have just opened an PayPal account in order to receive monies in $ (Dollars)

Which information do I have to pass onto the company for them to transfer money please? I have never used PayPal and have no idea, sorry.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EllieMaria

Your paypal email address identifies your paypal account and is all they need to send you funds.

Also make sure that you have enabled USD as a receiving currency on your UK paypal account.

Go and click on details next to 'balance' and select manage currencies under the pop up box > select USD from the dropdown box and add it as a receiving currency. If you want to convert it you go back to the same page and its on the right.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EllieMaria

Your paypal email address identifies your paypal account and is all they need to send you funds.

Also make sure that you have enabled USD as a receiving currency on your UK paypal account.

Go and click on details next to 'balance' and select manage currencies under the pop up box > select USD from the dropdown box and add it as a receiving currency. If you want to convert it you go back to the same page and its on the right.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.