ebay removed item that i had payed for

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

hi ebay removed an item saying it was no longer available but i had all ready payed for it but in the message from ebay it said it looks like you have not payed for it yet but i have ho do i go about getting my money back as there is no dispute button i would realy appreciate any help 

regards

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass I did look at the timings, i think maybe you should. but stop being like this ok, you are upsetting a lot of people all the time. im sure your not that bad really, just stop with the additude ok. im out for the day now. so can't reply, but im in no mood to argue with you anymore. your spoiling the community for everyone. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@_newt_

LOL @ me spoiling the community thats good coming from you. I corrected you on one post stating your link was not relevant (which it was not) and so the OP would not waste time reading it and you had a go at me about it as you did not like to be corrected.

I suggest after 2445 solutions and 3381 kudos (so far), that I have been enhancing the community. That is also supported by the mods in the UK and US who appreciate my work.

So sorry, I shall continue exactly as I am doing as I am not going to be told to change by someone that gives incorrect info / has only been posting 5 minutes and has a pop at me when corrected.

We all give wrong advice occasionally and other advisors and myself are happy to acknowledge that, we enhance each other, but you seem to dislike being corrected so I suggest its you that is spoiling the community if anyone is.

Have a nice day out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor
eBay sorted it out for me many thanks for all the help
Login to Me Too

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

my paypal status is sale complete 

Login to Me Too

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

@bluematrix open a dispute in the paypal resolution centre, on paypal 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@_newt_

They were already told that 10 minutes ago by me on page 2.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

i managed to send the seller a message i will let you know what happens

Login to Me Too

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

ok @bluematrix Good Luck 🙂

Login to Me Too

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

when i go to the resolve page this is what coumes up Looks like you're not buying or selling this item but i have payed for it any advice 

Login to Me Too

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

not on ebay, I mean on paypal, can you find the transation on paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.