ebay removed item that i had payed for

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

hi ebay removed an item saying it was no longer available but i had all ready payed for it but in the message from ebay it said it looks like you have not payed for it yet but i have ho do i go about getting my money back as there is no dispute button i would realy appreciate any help 

regards

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

@bluematrix have you been in contact with the seller? if you have payed for it, is the item not in your purchase history? and if it is, does it say the item has been posted?

Login to Me Too

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

the item only shows on my paypal account that it has been payed for but it shows nothing on my ebay account just the email that was sent saying that the item was no longer available and that ebay had withdrawn it

Login to Me Too

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

ok. @bluematrix Have you messaged the seller asking for a refund? or are you able to dispute the transaction on your paypal account? what status is the transaction in?

Login to Me Too

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

i just payed for item then ebay sent an email that the item has been with drawn after paying for it

Login to Me Too

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

i cant message the seller as the whole page is dead 

Login to Me Too

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

right yes I undertsand that @bluematrix but have you messaged the seller? if the seller has recieved your payment then he/she can refund you. and are you not able to find the transaction in the paypal, if you look at your paypal activity, can you find the payment there? what is it's status?

Login to Me Too

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

@bluematrix if the staus is pending or unclaimed you should be able to cancel it. if it is completed you should be able to open a case in the resolution centre. 🙂

Login to Me Too

_newt_
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 15 mins ago 😉 but i dont mind you repeating what im saying, were here to help people right 🙂 🙂 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@_newt_

I would never repeat what you say !!

You were going around the houses with this question when the answer was pretty obvious.

So I posted the answer and if you look at the timings about 8-10 minutes before you did replying to an earlier post but at a later time.

Your welcome, glad i sorted it for the OP  Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.