account limits

justlisa
Contributor
Contributor

My account sending /receiving/withdrawing  limits expired on 22 Sept 2017 and thus should have been reviewed. They have not been. Im not able to do anything with my credit balance.

It shows a restiction on my account yet my bank account is verified. When i try to withdraw money (and the limit which hasnt been renewed shows money is still available for withdrawl) i go through a procedure which then asks me for my passport- ill repeat, my bank accunt has been verified.

Im not giving a conpany like paypal my passport details so how do I get my cash balance?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Donna

Hi justlisa,

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

There are a number of reasons why your account could be limited. For instance, if we suspect someone could be using your account without your knowledge, we’ll limit it for your protection and look into the fraudulent activity.

We’ll also limit your account if your debit or credit card issuer alerts us that someone has used your card without your permission. Similarly, if your bank lets us know that there have been unauthorised transfers between your PayPal account and your bank account, your PayPal account will be limited.

Your account may also be limited due to PayPal policies we have in place to ensure we’re in compliance with your state’s regulations.

The reason we would request proof of ID from you, would be to ensure that you are in full control of the account. I would advise you to complete the steps listed in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account. If not, your account may remain limited

-Donna

Login to Me Too

justlisa
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. Will take legal action against PayPal on Tuesday, 7 days after notice before action given. It's the only language some companies understand
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.