Why does PayPal withold my money until Jan 1 1970? That was the year I was born!

clayedward2017
Contributor
Contributor

Have they got a time machine I don't know about?

and of course the money they take from me is available in this century!

Starting to get **bleep** at this company! there needs to be an alternative that eBay recognises, its like a totalitarian cyberworld!

a9064cb6-d64f-48e5-af57-0188daede790.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LaizaVenice
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @clayedward2017,

There are two kind of holds. PayPal hold(usually off-eBay transactions) or eBay holds(ofcourse an eBay sale).

It soundslike from what you have mentioned you are experiencing an eBay hold which eBay is the only one who determines this date automatically by a software.

This is a known issue from eBay if the estimated release date doesn't work for you can try the following:

Have the item shipped.

1. With tracked delivery you can get your funds 3-4 days afther the item has been delivered.

2. With no tracking 7-8(Local) or 14-15(international) days after you marked the item as shipped/processed money should be released.

Note: If the money isn't released automatically this means you need to contact PayPal to have the money manually released as eBay wasn't able to relay the information to PayPal that the money is good to go for releasing.

I hope this information has helped your. Best wishes!

Regards,

LaizaVenice

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.