Where is my money?

Clarapalmer
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I use PayPal to buy from eBay frequently. I have recently sold 2 items and requested a refund on another item. I sold the 2 items in February, eBay status is still ‘awaiting payment’ but both sellers sent me a screen shot to show that they’d paid. Items have been shipped, but still no money showing in my account. I am unable to confirm one email address on the account, but another email address on the same account is confirmed. I can’t work out how to contact PayPal directly, and becoming increasingly frustrated that my money isn’t appearing. The refund also hasn’t appeared. Any ideas? Thanks! X
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Clarapalmer

Firstly do this....

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then you need to change it DURING the listing process next time you list an item for sale.

The buyer pays to the email address that is on that auction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Clarapalmer
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. Checked it and it’s correct, but it’s the email address I can’t verify. (I have verified anothe attached to the account though) There isn’t a problem when I pay from this address...might this be the problem for receiving money? X
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.