Verifying debit card and transaction issues

Evelin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a problem getting verified with PayPal.

Here is my problem - I tried to link my debit card to my account, and after I raised my limitations on online transactions via phone, the customer support from the phone told me PayPal has charged my account with the amount it is necessary for the card verification and told me right away the code shown there needed to enter on "Get verified" page and I tried several times until I got a message saying that I can't use that card anymore(because I entered the wrong code) and thus it was removed the link from my PayPal account and the said debit card.

Now I know that it wasn't the right code to enter because afterwards I went to my bank and they gave me the right code.

Whom shall I contact in order to have  the restriction removed from  my credit card so I can use the code they sent me to try and get verified again?

I have to mention that another charge of this debit card would be impossible at the moment because I have no funds in it, so I hope I can enter the code PayPal sent me.

Any hint and advice is welcomed and appreciated.Thank you/

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Evelin,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late response.  I am sorry to hear about this issue to complete the card confirmation.  The best option would be to reach out to us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we will follow up. You can also select the Contact link in your PayPal account. This way we will be able to help you to follow up. 

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.