Unable to load page?

teromin
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to connect my bank to my paypal for 2 days now, and everytime I try to confirm my bank it gives me a "Temporarily unable to load page." Error. In specifics, it states that there could be problems with PayPal's servers. Is PayPal's servers not working at the moment? Do I just have to wait?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Teromin,

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about the problems you have been experiencing recently. Have you been able to register your bank?

If your bank is on file and you were unable to confirm it, do you know if your bank can receive electronic direct debit payment requests?

If your bank is a savings account, this could be why you can't verify it. If your account is a current account and it can receive electronic direct debit deposits, could you try clearing your cache & cookies and try this again on a different browser?

This should help with the problems that you are experiencing.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Jessica.

Login to Me Too

ChrisNI

Im getting this issue everytime I try to add my account to the Paypal Credit screen.

I need to get this added ASAP sdo I can clear my balance.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi ChrisNI, 

Sorry to hear you are having such issues adding your bank account. Has your bank account been added and removed before or has it ever been added to another PayPal account? If so then it may have exceeded the limit of the amount of times it can be added within PayPal. It could also be that it is still added on another account. Another thing that might lead to the error you are getting is if you are abroad or travelling whilst trying to add your bank account and this can flag our internal security system.

If you are continuing to receive this error then I would recommend to contact us directly so we can help. You can contact us by phone or email by clicking on the "help/contact us" link at the bottom of any PayPal page or on Facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter @AskPayPal. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.