UK based Paypal account sometimes dispatches items from abroad

grahambenidorm
New Community Member

Hello I am helping a friend who runs some charity shops in Spain.

Occassionally people want to make monetry donations or pay sponsorship from fundraising events and I administer this for him using my UK Paypal account.

Sometimes he sells items in his shops and delivers them to customers, he is based on Costa Blanca North.

Again I administer this for him using my Paypal account.  As physical goods are involved is this allowed and how to I change my profile details to indicate that items are paid through through a UK account but delivered from Spain?

The account is a business account and the business is G4GEUROPE ( Giving 4 Giving Europe) It is planned that a UK version will be registered as a company and launched in due course.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi grahambenidorm,

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.