Troubles verifying Visa card

Vauvieh
New Community Member

Hi everybody,

so i tried to verify my Visa card.

by mistake I asked several times for a verification code, but anyway the small amounts got taken off my bank account and I received the codes.

than I tried to use the first, but like I thought it didn't work cause the next one was already sent.

Now I got the latest code and when I log onto my PayPal account i get ask to verify my card. But when I look into my wallet the card is grey and there is no more tag that allows me to enter the code.

i can just "edit" the card.

what am I supposed to do now?

its a pretty urgent matter.

thank you all for your help 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vauvieh

Its always best to be patient and wait for the first code otherwise paypal re-sets when you ask again and you then imput the wrong code.

You should only ever need to request one code.

If you have failed 3 times then it blocks due to security so you need to phone customer services and they will re-set it for you.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.