Total income via Paypal???

pysart07
Contributor
Contributor

This is possibly a strange one - The vast percentage of my customers are retired or silver surfers. The way the PayPal payments pages are designed, is to strongly encourage visitors to 'sign up' to PayPal (understandably). But! I receive many, many phone calls from customers saying " I phoned you to order as I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN PAYPAL". So I have decided to have a shopping cart by another online payment option. Buyers can then decide whether to pay by card or use PayPal. Is there a better option for the PayPal pay welcome page? Can it be made far clearer with simple CARD OR PAYPAL options. Don't tell me it is already there because it is not clear enough!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

pysart07
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry - Didnt finish what I were asking (which made a joke of the Subject heading!!) Is there a way that I can download my entire last 12 months income total (not reams and reams of 1,000's of transactions).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi pysart07,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

You can download your PayPal account statements from the activity of your account. You should select a period of time that does not exceed 24 months. 

Here is how to download your History, 

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.