The seller steal my money!!

Al95
Contributor
Contributor
Hi .. I bought an account for combat arms in ebay and i paid 21$ The deal was that the seller will give me the email address for the account because i give him the money to have the account !! ..... After 1 day he change the password and took the money .. Asked ebay to help me they said that paypal can help me .. And no one response to my emails .. I opened a case on paypal and no one response 😕 help me !!!!! PLEASE
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you escalated the dispute to a claim??/

If you haven't then do so BUT i will say that if it is a virtual transaction then buyer protection may not cover you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Al95
Contributor
Contributor

no i didnt .. i just opened a dispute .. 
i didnt get you can u explain?? i paid by paypal .. i think the buyer protiction is cover me ... right??
if i escalate this dispute to paypal claim what will happen ?
waiting for your response .. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sarah

Hi AI95,

If you want to escalate your dispute to a claim do the following:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Go to the Resolution Center.
  3. Locate your case and click View in the action column.
  4. Click 'View' next to the dispute you want to escalate.
  5. Click 'Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim' near the bottom of the page.
  6. Follow the instructions.
  7. Click 'Escalate to a claim.'

You can escalate to a claim any time within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. A dispute will automatically close if it isn’t escalated to a claim within 20 days. Closed disputes cannot be reopened or escalated to a claim.

In order to be covered under buyer protection, you have to follow our buying guidelines, virtual goods and intangible items aren't covered. Here's some more information: http://ow.ly/JFxRg

Sarah

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.