TRANSFER NOT REFLECTING AND PAYPAL BALANCE IS AT NEGATIVE AS A RESULT

Johnouk1979
Contributor
Contributor

i have been using paypal for the last 2 years for ebay purchases. the email address i use for ebay is a secondary one i created and its isnt the same email as my main paypal account. because of this when i had a ebay dispute a few months ago and called in paypal customer services for my refund i was told by the guy on the phone that i would be unable to get my refund due to the fact that the email addresses were different so he advised me to create a new paypal with the same email i use with ebay. since id gotten the refund ive not that 2nd paypal account that he asked me to create. on the 17th april i purchased 3 items on ebay and mistakely used the secondary paypal as opposed to my main. the value of the goods were £35 and when i realised what id done id immediately sent a payment of £35 from my main paypal to the 2nd paypal to cover the cost of the 3 goods purchased. since then the money still reflects as pending on my main paypal account and my secondary paypal is in a negative balance of about £34.  I would like to know why the money hasnt reached my 2nd paypal account even tho the money was taken out my bank account which is linked to my main paypal account. i have emailed paypal but they have not responded to me and i am unable to call their customer services due to me working unsociable hours. can someone advise me what to do or perhaps the reason why money has left my bank account but not reached my 2nd paypal account? both my paypal accounts are linked to bank accounts and they are both confirmed. thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnouk1979

You are ONLY allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is a business one.

If you are trying to send a payment from one paypal account to another under the SAME IP addy etc then it may trigger a security alert and you risk your account being limited.

You best bet would have been to just ring up paypal and clear the neg balance over the phone via a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.