Scammed

Nathalieac
Contributor
Contributor

I sent an item to a customer and they have said it bad quality. But I made the pictures as clear as possible of what it was 8n real life. She said I used glue and not ironed it on but I had ironed it in AND added glue but she never asked me so how was I supposed to know she wouldn’t like that? The item I think is of great quality and I am very careful with what I sell and this particular jumper had never been worn out even. I am so annoyed and she wants er money back and It’s not fair on my behalf especially that I need that money for textbooks and school. She should have asked questions about the item and I even made 8t as clear as possible on my depop adding pictures with flash and without flash and even of it in me. PayPal please help! As a seller I feel very scammed and used. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nathalieac

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute paypal never 'see' the item so they tend to find in favour of the buyer.

However if they do that then the buyer would have to send the item back to you first before you have to refund her.

If you need books for 'school' then I hope you are 18 or your paypal account may be limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nathalieac

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute paypal never 'see' the item so they tend to find in favour of the buyer.

However if they do that then the buyer would have to send the item back to you first before you have to refund her.

If you need books for 'school' then I hope you are 18 or your paypal account may be limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.