Paypal Android Tablet app

leedsnyc
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy tablet and to my surprise I found that there was no app for it from PayPal. Will there ever be an app for tablets? Very disappointing when I found out.
Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

midsbrumjay
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paula

For your info tou did support Android Tablets but with this last update they have stupidly removed them!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Annie31

Actually I had it working on my tablet s2 until today then it told me to update latest version  which I cannot do so do no know why this has stopped date of this message is 3rd February  201

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Cgee,

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties recently.

Can you tell me if you were accessing PayPal on a PC or on a tablet? If you were accessing PayPal on a PC, did you try gonig to task manager to see why the CPU usage was 100% and what programs were resulting in such a high usage? The PayPal website alone should not do this to a device.

If you are accessing PayPal on an Android tablet, you will be able to access the PayPal through a web browser. You can try going to the Google Play Store and search for the PayPal app but depending on the device, the app may not be available for download 😞

David.

Login to Me Too

midsbrumjay
Contributor
Contributor

For your info they did support Android Tablets but this last update they have stupidly removed them!!!!!

Come on Paypal pull your fingers out

Login to Me Too

adu17
New Community Member

lik i previously have a tab s2 8 inch, since i upgraded to the 9.7inch i cant use the paypal app anymore

Login to Me Too

PES2

I have been with PayPal for many years and it works well on my pc, but I am very dissappointed with support for other platforms. I have a Windows Phone, but app has been withdrawn from that, I have also updated my android tablet to a Galaxy S2 and find that although app is in the playstore it is not supported on my tablet.

Login to Me Too

Mira09

Download PayPal APK App for tablet from computer magazine "chip" :

http://beste-apps.chip.de/android/app/paypal-apk-android-app,cxo.98987204/

Login to Me Too

LuminousLights
New Community Member

The Chip app doesn't work and appears to be corrupt.
Also is this app authorised, or am I going to get hacked?

Login to Me Too

Christifur
New Community Member

Hacked I bet I would find that seriously suspect

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.