Payment after Delivery

StaciMarix
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I normally use the PAD option on Ebay but for some reason this is not an option anymore but looking at my account it says I still have this payment option turned on... any advice on why this might be?

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jack_M
Contributor
Contributor

Pay After Delivery is a payment method that is offered to selected customers, where you don’t pay for your item until after you’ve received it.

PayPal pay the seller immediately, so they can send you the item straight away, but PayPal will wait for 14 days before debiting the money from your bank account.

I have checked this further and can confirm that the Pay After Delivery feature is not available in one or more of these circumstances:

• You have a limitation on your account.
  • You have abused the feature.
  • The seller's item is exempt - such as intangible goods and cross-border purchases.

Login to Me Too

LCVxo
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same issue... I haved used PAD for years with no issues at all...suddenly stopped working... spoke to paypal and they couldnt see any thing wrong with my account....!!

When I go to pay for items it doesn't even give me my bank account as an option now just the card attached!!

Very frustrating! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.